Cow manure organic fertilizer production line
Organic fertilizer production line parameters:
|Auxiliary raw materials
|Straw, mushroom residue, etc.
|About 7 days
|Workshop building design, Technical Support
The production process of cow manure organic fertilizer mainly includes composting, crushing, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, packaging, and other steps. Generally speaking, the production capacity of a single organic fertilizer production line is generally between 1t/h-10t/h. If it is too small, it will not achieve economies of scale. If it is too large, it will increase the difficulty of transportation and storage of raw materials and finished products. The following are the key steps of the cow manure organic fertilizer production line:
1. Collect cow manure
For small-scale farmers or farmers, hand collection is a simple and effective method. Clean the cow house regularly and collect cow manure into storage containers, such as compost piles and fermentation tanks.
The moisture content of fresh cow dung is 80-90%, so a solid-liquid separator is needed to separate the liquid from the solid cow dung. Generally, the dewatering machine can be used to reduce the moisture content of pig manure to less than 80%, and then an appropriate amount of wood chips, fungus residue, wheat bran, rice husk, and other auxiliary materials can be added. Chicken manure can also be added to adjust moisture, ventilation, and carbon-nitrogen ratio, and control the moisture content of cow manure to about 60% (the specific material ratio is subject to actual conditions).
Next is fermentation treatment, which is the core step of organic fertilizer processing. Appropriate amounts of organic agricultural waste such as cow dung, cow urine and hay can be mixed into fermentation compost to adjust moisture, ventilation, temperature and carbon-nitrogen ratio. During the fermentation process, two fermentation methods can be chosen according to the actual situation:
1. Compost fermentation: Mix cow manure with hay, wood chips, etc., and pile it into a compost pile of a certain height and width. Using a compost turner can achieve full fermentation through timely and even composting. This method is simple and suitable for smaller farmers or farms.
2. Organic fertilizer fermentation tank: Put pig manure into a closed fermentation tank, and use microorganisms to ferment by controlling ventilation, stirring, humidity, and other conditions. This method allows for better control over the fermentation process, speeds up fermentation, and reduces odor and volatile gas emissions.
The core differences between the two types of equipment are different costs, different efficiencies, and different fermentation times. The specific differences are as follows:
|Organic Fertilizer Fermentation Tank
|Yes, our fermentation tank is a closed structure and equipped with a deodorization system to remove odors
|No, the raw materials are exposed to the air, and workers and the surrounding people need to tolerate the odors
|Only need 7 days
|Needs at least 15-30 days
|Needs hundreds of square meters with the same capacity
|Yes, if using our method, customers can input raw material every day and get the final product every day
|No, it’s batch production. Customers have to input raw materials at least every 15-30 days, which means they can get one batch every 15-30 days
The granulation process is the core part of the production line. We offer four types of granulation equipment(rotary drum granulator, disc granulator, flat die pellet mill, and ring die pellet mill) to meet your needs.
This equipment has wide applicability to raw materials, especially organic matter, and does not have strict requirements on raw material density and crushing fineness. The raw materials do not need to be dried, the granulation rate of the finished product is high, and the granulation performance is stable. The granules produced by this organic fertilizer granulator are not easily broken and have a uniform appearance. Moreover, there is no need to add water during the granulation process, which saves the cost of subsequent granule drying.
5. Drying and cooling
We offer rotary drum dryers and rotary drum coolers for drying and cooling cow manure organic fertilizers. Rotary dryers use hot air to reduce the moisture content of fertilizers. After drying, the moisture content of organic fertilizer is reduced from 20%-30% to 2%-5%. The new combined lifting plate is used to avoid the material wind tunnel phenomenon and help improve heating efficiency.
The material cooler has become an indispensable and important part of the entire fertilizer processing process. Through the cooling process, the material removes about three percent of its moisture. It can also be combined with a rotary dryer to remove dust and purify waste gas, which can improve cooling efficiency and heat energy utilization, reduce labor intensity, and further remove moisture from fertilizers.
After cooling, there is still powdery material in the finished product, and the diameter of the particles produced by the granulator may have certain differences, and a screening machine needs to be used for screening and classification. The rotary drum screener has the characteristics of a simple structure, low noise, smooth operation, and small vibration. In addition, the upper part of the drum is equipped with a cleaning device, which can clean the screen during work to prevent clogging. This can fully improve screening speed and efficiency.
For large-capacity organic fertilizer production lines, we recommend that they be equipped with an automated return system. The unqualified particles after screening will be transported to the crusher by a belt conveyor for grinding again, and then continue to be granulated, which will help improve the continuous operation capacity of the production line.
We provide fully automatic quantitative fertilizer packaging machines, which are automated and intelligent packaging machines specially designed, manufactured and customized to meet the needs of different irregular materials and granular materials. The weighing control system is designed according to dustproof and waterproof requirements. It can also be equipped with feed bins for automatic weighing and conveying according to customer needs. Suitable for bulk packaging and bag sealing of bulk materials.
Quality control is crucial throughout the post-processing process. This includes testing and monitoring the nutrient content, moisture content, and microbial and heavy metal content of the product. Ensure that products comply with national and regional standards and regulations to ensure product safety and quality.
ABC Machinery: Innovation in Every Machine, Excellence in Every Service!
1. Nutrient-rich: Cow manure organic fertilizer is rich in organic matter and can comprehensively provide nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and multiple trace elements needed by crops, which can greatly improve the quality and yield of agricultural products.
2. Beneficial microorganism enhancement: The application of organic fertilizer produced by cow manure will quickly multiply a large number of beneficial active bacteria, effectively inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms, and produce a variety of enzymes to promote the robust growth of crops and enhance resistance to crop diseases and insect pests.
3. Soil improvement: It can effectively enhance the physical and chemical properties of the soil, loosen the soil, improve the air permeability of the soil, and greatly improve soil fertility.
1. Delivery time: 20-30 days after receiving prepayment.
2. Payment term: 30% prepayment by T/T, 70% pay before delivery.
3. Quality Guarantee Terms: The quality guarantee term is for 13 months from the shipping date. Any broken parts caused by the equipment itself and quality will be the responsibility of the manufacturer. Others which are caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc. will be responsible by buyers.
4. Valid time of price: This quotation is valid for 30 days for EXW and FOB price, and 15 days for CNF or CIF price.